*3 year in-home warranty prior to lifetime factory warranty*Stainless Steel drain pan
*Stainless braided water flex connection.
*Pre-plumbed pop safety valve
*1/2" union to connect to steam line
*Constant steam at a constant rate no cycling
*Can be plumbed 50ft. from the shower without upsizing the generator
*Superior heating elements - low watt density
*Stainless steel construction throughout
*208 240 volt plug-in power cord (5ft.)
*Split tank technology enhances performance and life-span
*50 foot keyed water tight data link cable for control
*Plug & play with ThermaSol Serenity light & music system
*Drain Pan included
*Fast Start Steam in seconds not minutes Patented
*Auto PowerFlush Pressurized inner tank cleaning system, not a passive gravity drain.*SmartSteam No irritating temp fluctuations-Perfect temp maintenance Patented
Control and steamhead sold separately as kits
Ampere Chart Specs
Model - Classic-Series MMS-84 Steam Generator
Max Room Size (cubic Feet) 84
KW ï¾– 6KW
Input Voltage - 208V - 240VAC Single Phase
Maximum Amperage ï¾– 28Amps
Electrical Connection ï¾–NEMA 6 ï¾– 30P
Location and Installation
- Select a location as near as practical to the steam room, within 50 feet.
- Install steam bath generator in an upright position only.
- Provide a minimum of (12) inches at both ends and top of the steam generator or as required for servicing.
- Water Inlet - 3/8" NPT
- Steam Outlet - 1/2" NPT
- Drain Pan - 3/4ï¾”NPT
- Safety Valve ï¾– Pre-plumed
*Locate steam head 6 -12 inches above floor
*For tub/shower enclosures, install 6 inches above tub top edge
All electrical wiring to be installed by a qualified licensed electrician in accordance with National Electrical code.
1. Check power voltage. Use 240V rate unit when supply is greater than 208V. (Most homes have 240V, 1PH service). Use 208V rated unit for 208V power.
2. Use minimum 90C/300V rated insulated copper conductors only, type THHN or equal sized in accordance with National Electrical Code and local electrical code for the Amps in Ampere Chart. If allowed by code, NM cable may require a larger wire size than as listed on the chart.
3. Connect suitably sized equipment grounding wire to ground terminal provided.
4. Install a separate circuit breaker between supply and unit. Provide a power supply disconnect within sigth of the steam generator or one that is capable of being locked in the open position.
5. For single phase units, use two-wire supply source and equipment grounding wire. Neutral (white) wire is not required.