Auto PowerFlush - pressurized inner tank cleaning system
Lifetime Factory Warranty
2 year in-home warranty prior to the lifetime warranty
FastStart - steam in seconds.....not minutes (patented)
Constant steam at a constant rate
Split tank enhances performance and life-span
Can be plumbed 50ft. from the shower
Superior heating elements- low watt density
Stainless steel construction
208-240 volt plug-in power cord (5ft.)
Water light data link cable for control.
Ampere Chart Specs
Model - AF-Series SSA-ACR Steam Generator
Max Room Size (cubic Feet) Acrylic Shower
KW ï¾– 3.5KW
Input Voltage - 208V - 240VAC Single Phase
Maximum Amperage - 17mps
Electrical Connection ï¾– NEMA 6-30P
Location and Installation
- Select a location as near as practical to the steam room, within 50 feet.
- Install steam bath generator in an upright position only.
- Provide a minimum of (12) inches at both ends and top of the steam generator or as required for servicing.
- Water Supply (3/8" NPT)
- Steam Outlet (1/2" NPT)
- Safety Valve (3/4" NPT)
*Locate steam head 6 -12 inches above floor
*For tub/shower enclosures, install 6 inches above tub top edge
All electrical wiring to be installed by a qualified licensed electrician in accordance with National Electrical code.
1. Check power voltage. Use 240V rate unit when supply is greater than 208V. (Most homes have 240V, 1PH service). Use 208V rated unit for 208V power.
2. Use minimum 90C/300V rated insulated copper conductors only, type THHN or equal sized in accordance with National Electrical Code and local electrical code for the Amps in Ampere Chart. If allowed by code, NM cable may require a larger wire size than as listed on the chart.
3. Connect suitably sized equipment grounding wire to ground terminal provided.
4. Install a separate circuit breaker between supply and unit. Provide a power supply disconnect within sight of the steam generator or one that is capable of being locked in the open position.
5. For single phase units, use two-wire supply source and equipment grounding wire. Neutral (white) wire is not required.
Control and steam head sold separately as kits